Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Day that Will Live in Infamy

Thursday bought ultimate shame upon me, and not just because I dropped about 4 quid on hopeless 52 tie-in World War III. No. My ego boosted by Baron Z's casting aside of his former identity to walk the earth as 'Mark Clapham' I issued a foolish challenge to battle on Puzzle Quest.

My initial concern on the appearance of a level 38 warrior to battle my own level 17 champion were confirmed by two brusing encounters resulting in gem-switching related thrashings. Pitiful stuff.

Dignity was not mine that day but revenge was had when Clapham's decrepit DS classic suffered a wi-fi breakdown thus preventing him from swiping any of the precious peaches stored in the Animal Crossing town of Camden.

I'm claiming a draw.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Clapham said...

L0z0r!

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home