Friday, March 09, 2007

Legal issues

My lack of free time to piss away on videogames is primarily due to this dash tricky law type career path I'm embarked on. It's now reached the stage where (in addition to writing a dissertation, making my application to chambers for a pupillage, preparing for two moot mock trial thingys and trying not to go on a screaming kill rampage) I have to choose a place of study for the BVC.

I complain, but the fact I have a choice at all is A Good Thing, demand for places being what they are. I have offers from the College of Law (my current place of study) and the Inns of Court School of Law based at City University. It's a toss-up in many ways as just having done the BVC is really enough for most pupillage providers. However, as with anything to do with getting a foot on the ladder at the Bar, it's a case of trying to get an advantage no matter how marginal, so this is quite a big choice. Therefore my research has been of the most searching and in-depth kind.

This is the page that wikipedia threw up last time I checked (may well have been 'corrected' by now). I don't think people think too highly of the ICSL BVC.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home