Friday, March 30, 2007

Justice

Second moot last night. We lost (as was the case on Tuesday) but it means that the week from hell is almost over. just my first draft dissertation to go, and that is pretty much done (or at least as done as I can be bothered to make it.

I celebrated by reading the latest 52 and Grant Morrison's Batman, while slouching in my pants on the sofa. I can really relate to Bruxe Wayne's playboy lifestyle. Am now currently occupied by how best to piss away my afternoon.

There are a number of options. Ireland and England will be on test match special, so I could complement the shamefull stomping that Ireland are going to dish out with a spot of Brian Lara Cricket. However, I've also come into possession of a copy of Zelda for the Wii and the first God of War... Decisions, decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home