Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Fear

The sum total of my experience with survival horror to date is the 30-odd minutes I spent playing Resident Evil: Nemesis. Specifically I played up until the point Nemesis came crashing through the bloody wall and chased me round the police station. That left me in a whimpering heap and I never picked the game up again. (Having said that the film is genius).

However, last Thursday the fiendish Baron Z forced his copy of Resident Evil 4 upon me with the assurance that it is not at all scary. This has proved to be a lie. It took me a while to summon up the courage to even load the game (to be fair I didn't get home until after dark on Thursday and there was no-one else at home). Have managed a few five minute bursts before terror overwhelmed me and am going to try and stick it out. There's enough of a Metal Gear Solid resemblence to keep me interested for the time being, have a feeling that fear will, eventually, win out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Clapham said...

Good job I didn't lend you 'Silent Hill 2'. You'd have shat yourself to death by now if I had.

BZ

12:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home