Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Left 4 Dead 4 Ever

The hold this game has over my free time is scary, especially as I now know the way to Mercy hospital probably better than I do the way to my local supermarket. The most insidious thing has been the way that various friends have joined up at intervals so that now, rather than relying on the - often very good-natured and enjoyable - random teams collated through match-making, I can count on a solid team of three (regular fourth slot yet to be filled).

This is before our group has even got seriously stuck into versus, so that whole aspect remains largely untapped (and this with the expansion due next month). L4D seems to be a title with a very long tail. It remains to be seen how far Valve cater to this with new maps (of which the expansion has none).

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Clapham said...

Damn right. I'm chomping at the bit to get out there and do some more damage (often in friendly fire, but you can't have everything).

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home