Sunday, August 27, 2006

One week older

Oops, another seven day gap in updates - and it's not as though I can use the excuse that nothing's happened. Thorpe Park last monday was more fun than seemed strictly necessary - I guess I have a thing for tat in all its forms. In this case the form taken was sub-Disneyisms, lots of grease and sugar and some rides that bordered on the actively unpleasant. I took some photos but they were all rubbish.

Other highlight of the week was the Just Cause demo cropping up on Xbox Live. Am very much looking forward to this - more so, truth be told, than Dead Rising.

Otherwise last couple of days were spent in the distant north. Will need some time recuperating within the M25 before my powers return fully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home